Make plans to attend the TCC Fall Semester 2022 Law Enforcement & Public Safety Job Fair. The Event is Open ALL! Appropriate Interview Attire Required! Bring Multiple Copies of Your Resume! Free Parking! Virginia Beach Student Center: https://www.tcc.edu/come-to-tcc/virginia-beach-campus/student-center/. Job Seekers will check-in at the Southside entrance of the Student Center, next to the Photo ID Office. At the “Welcome Desk”, mention that you are attending the job fair to gain access to the 3rd Floor! You can also register for a few Door Prizes!
Meet face to face with top employers! If you are looking for a new career or are just ready to start a new job, you don’t want to miss this exciting hiring event. Companies Attending:
· ASI Security, Inc.
· Chesapeake Fire Department
· Chesapeake Police Department
· Chesterfield County Police Department
· Hampton Police Division
· Henrico County Police Division
· Newport News Juvenile Services
· Norfolk Fire-Rescue
· Norfolk Sheriff’s Office
· Old Dominion University Police
· Suffolk Police Department
· Top Guard Security
· United States Park Police
· Virginia Army National Guard
· Virginia Beach Fire Department
· Virginia Beach Police Department
· Virginia Department of Corrections
· Virginia Port Authority Police Department
· Virginia State Police
· More Added Soon
Job Fair Tips:
• Dress in the Appropriate Interview Attire: First Impressions are Everything!
• Resumes: Bring multiple copies of your resume! Make sure to customize your resume(s), should be relevant to the positions that you are applying for
• Be knowledgeable about the company or companies that you are interested in networking with at the event. Visit their company web sites and LinkedIn pages (we have made it easy for you do this – see the attached listing of companies, web sites, and positions available)
• Career Services will be offering Resume Writing/Cover Letter Workshops this semester. The workshops are also open to the public – see the attached document.