The 2022 Port Warwick Holiday Tree Lighting
Saturday, November 26th, 5:00pm – 8:00pm. Rain or Shine!
Free and open to the public, bring the whole family, no reservations required!
Parking behind Sentara #2 and Sentara #3 off of Loftis Blvd.
We have a wonderful festive event planned for the entire family to get everyone in the holiday spirit with the following entertainment:
- Santa Parade followed by Santa lighting the Majestic Tree. Pictures and Story Readings by Santa
- Live Holiday music by The Commodore Chorus, Santa Brass and The Doorway Singers
- Dance performances by DanceWorks!
- Carriage Rides around Styron Square
- Ryan the Balloon Man and Face Painting by The Painted Lady
- Puppet Show “The Night Before Christmas” by Rainbow Productions
- Games and Prizes, Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets and Necklaces, Candy Canes
- Food Trucks – Boyd’s Tasty Dogs, Get Cheesy, Pops Kettlecorn and Mangata Mobile Coffee and Tea
- Cider, Hot Chocolate and Cookies provided by VHS – Virginia Health Services and Styron Square Apartments while supplies last!
Join us at the Christmas Village on Styron Square and enjoy the Spirit of the Season! All are welcome!